Thursday, March 26, 2009

My brother Adam and his girlfriend Marisa came up to Annapolis for dinner one night while Jen, Max, and I were visiting my parents. Here are some photos.

Max at the dining room table
"What do you mean, babies don't get dessert? I was specifically told there would be punch and pie."

Max with Uncle Adam
Max grows increasingly upset about the lack of infant dessert.

Max with Uncle Adam
Apparently my son turns into Gollum when he gets mad.

Max with Uncle Adam
Uncle Adam remains admirably level-headed.

Max with Uncle Adam and Marisa
Uncle Adam suggests that Max negotiate with Marisa. Things are looking up for babies.

Max with Uncle Adam and Marisa
Max and Marisa shake hands to conclude the 2009 Montclair-Washington Infant Dessert Treaty. Uncle Adam awaits the Nobel Prize for bringing both parties to the table.

(Video is here if you want to see it)

Posted by JBB at 1:00 PM Labels: ,

0 comments: