Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I am taking the month of March off to take care of Max, thanks to my employer's very generous paternity leave package. This is something Jen and I planned back before Max was born. I had started to worry about all this time off, because my job has been really intense for the last few weeks. I realized, though, that was a pretty good reason in itself to take the time -- to stay centered on my son & family instead of letting myself get sucked too far back into the work vortex, and waking up after a year feeling like I'd missed something.

Anyway, so much for the thoughtful reflection. Let's get back to the main attraction -- more photos and videos of Max! Here is the next exciting adventure of Superbaby. While he was previously felled by a red sun, he is now ready to fly and soar.

Getting ready for takeoff:
Superbaby goes flying Superbaby goes flying

Video of the flight:


And coming down for a landing:
Superbaby goes flying

It's a bit hard to tell here but I'm lying on the floor, lifting Max straight up in the air with one hand and taking the video/photo with the other.

Posted by JBB at 4:36 PM Labels: , ,

0 comments: