Monday, March 23, 2009

A couple weeks ago we took a 4-day trip to visit Jonathan's parents in Annapolis, MD and some close friends from college who live in the Washington, DC suburbs. We also got to see Jonathan's brother and his girlfriend, and also Max's Great-Grandmother Bartlett.

The blog posts for all this excitement have been slow in coming because I got a new computer around the same time, and had to move files over. It also took me forever to figure out how to 1) rotate videos, and 2) share videos from my HD camcorder. (The videos we've posted to date are either from Jen's Flip or using the video mode of our Canon digital cameras.) The upshot is I have a huge backlog of photos and video to share and this post marks the beginning of getting back up to date on the trip and many other things besides. Brace yourselves.

To start the fun here are a couple shots from a rest stop we made on the drive down.

Beep beep!
Max kindly volunteered to drive a leg so Jen and I could nap.

What? Of COURSE I'm 17!
"What? Of COURSE I'm 17!"

IMG_0672
"Oh, this is car has manual transmission? Hmm."

smooches
Mommy loves Max even though he can't drive stick.

Posted by JBB at 10:30 AM Labels: , ,

0 comments: