Monday, January 12, 2009

and Max has already gone through three outfits. All done in by bodily fluids.

First outfit, his pjs. Done in by both pee and spit up. Sadly, no pic of this one.

Second outfit, onesie and pants. Done in by pee during his am nap. Pee all up his front. Lovely kid.






















Third outfit, his hand-me-down blue puppy overalls. Done in by a MASSIVE poo-splosion all up his back, his side, down his leg, everywhere.






























He is now in his fourth outfit, the teddybear footie pjs with the hood. They were downstairs and handy at the time of the poo-splosion so there ya go. I wish I could say it was his final outfit for the day, but I think I'll just change him back into the overalls when the laundry's done.





























And sweet jebus I hope that's it.

Of course he's napping now. Figures.

Posted by jen at 1:57 PM

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to see that Max is getting some wear out of the footie PJs that Luey never got to rock! So cozy!

  1. oh yeah, the footie pjs have been a total lifesaver, esp on the really cold days!