Monday, July 26, 2010

How did we miss halloween? Two cameras. That's how. I downloaded pics from my camera, but we neglected to download pics from Jonathan's camera.

And so now, a solid TEN MONTHS after it happened, I present Halloween pictures. God we are BAD BLOGGING PARENTS.

So let's flash back shall we? Picture it: it's October. It's not a billion degrees out. And it's nearly Halloween....

Pumpkins need to be chosen, but Max is not thrilled by this.
IMG_1648

Then Jonathan works his magic pumpkin carving skills:
IMG_1685

Later that night, I work my own magic with a sharpie and an old navy t-shirt, and the next day, Charlie Brown shows up!
IMG_1688

complete with snoopy and Daddy
IMG_1691

And the rare Mommy shot
IMG_1693

Though he is still not convinced by the pumpkins
IMG_1695

IMG_1696

Then there was some trick or treating up at Grampy and Miz Karen's house, and to our longtime family friends, the Dougherty's
IMG_1679

Max and Di
IMG_1680

Max and Theresa (who I babysat once upon a time, god I'm old)
IMG_1683

And finally, Max decided to "help" hand out candy. Or really, just rummage around in the bowl.
IMG_1701
IMG_1704

Though I have to say, I do not think Charlie Brown was ever THIS charming.
IMG_1666

Ladies? Look out. Especially if you are the little redheaded girl.

0 comments: