Sunday, October 25, 2009

back in June (yes, I know, we're backlogged), Luke the baby and his parents Paige and Paul came out to Montclair to play on the superfabulous playground with the squishy ground.

A good time was had by all, despite the heat. Plus, Luke was so adorable in his toddler obsession with a) puppy and b) ball. Sadly, I have no pictures of Luke calling "puppy puppy puppy" softly in the stroller. But I do have pics of Luke and Paul finding a ball, or rather...

BALL! BALL! BALL!
luke and paul and BALL!

Ah, ball. Also, Jonathan and Max in the background
luke and BALL!

Max went on the swings
dad and max

max and dad on swings

look at those arm rolls! I want to eat him up.
max on swings

and was a tall baby
tall baby

who nommed on Jonathan's hat
I will nom this hat

0 comments: